The award-winning venues at Brookfield Place Perth are teaming up with West Australian Opera to offer ticket holders of The Marriage of Figaro, exclusive food and drink offers on performance nights. To redeem the offer simply:
- Purchase your ticket to The Marriage of Figaro
- Take note of the venue’s trading by clicking this link and finding the relevant venue
- Visit Brookfield Place Perth
- Present your ticket to any of the Brookfield Place Perth bars and restaurants taking part on the same day as the show
Bar Lafayette – 10% off beverages (bookings essential)
Print Hall (The Apple Daily Bar & Eating House) – Receive 10% off the total bill at The Apple Daily Bar & Eating House for pre-show bookings prior to 7:00pm (bookings essential)
Heritage – 12 course set menu $85pp for 5.00pm and 5.30pm bookings (bookings essentials)
W. Churchill – 10% off beverages (bookings essential)
The offer is valid at all venues throughout the night and can be used before and post the show unless otherwise specified, so be sure to stop back at Brookfield Place Perth.
- For the most convenient and affordable parking, park at the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre (PCEC) located off Mounts Bay Road.
- From PCEC, walk across the bridge from the Busport which links the Ernst and Young Building and Brookfield Place.
Getting to His Majesty’s Theatre
- His Majesty’s Theatre is approximately a 3-minute walk from Brookfield Place.
- Take a short walk down St George’s Terrace and turn right onto King Street.
- Follow King Street to the end of the road and His Majesty’s Theatre can be found on the corner of King Street and Hay Street.
Terms and conditions:
- Brookfield Properties, WA Opera and Brookfield Place Perth retailers are offering ‘exclusive offers’ when you dine or drink at Brookfield Place Perth before and/or post theThe Marriage of Figaro show at His Majesty’s Theatre in 2021;
- exclusive offers are available at retailers at Bar Lafayette, The Apple Daily Bar & Eating House, Heritage and W. Churchill at Brookfield Place Perth;
- discount available for each person attending the event provided the person shows their original ticket to the retailer at the time of claiming the discount;
- discount available during the trading hours of the relevant retailer and on the same date of the ticketed event only;
- retailer’s venue rules and codes must be adhered to at all times including all responsible service of alcohol and other requirements;
- retailer reserves full discretion as to applicability of discount and terms of discount delivery and offering; and
- discounts are not transferable or redeemable for cash.